Thursday, August 14, 2014

Next steps

I feel like I need a direction – a direction to row my boat towards instead of rowing around in circles.

Don’t get me wrong, I have been rowing along very nicely lately, but I feel it is time for me to take it to the next level.

And I am not sure how to get there.

I guess I need to figure out what it is that I want with the next steps.

I have never been good at breaking things down into manageable sized tasks. I look at the big picture, get overwhelmed and want to run and hide.

But I don’t want to do that now. Does that mean I have grown? Who knows, but I won’t lie – it does feel good.

Big goals:

                Walk again – check

                Mental health – on going but check for now!

                Body health – on going

                                Pilates  

                                Yoga

                                Bike

                Book

                                First draft – check

                                Prof Read – check – it is with my friend Trish who is a publisher

                                                Next steps – whatever Trish tells me to do!

                YouTube Channel

                                Get at least 8-10 videos made before I really launch it – working on it!

                                                Get the word out about YouTube channel

                Blog

                                Get more readers…how??

                Speaking to others

                                Get speaking engagements

Art

                Make 8 canvases for PTA to auction off

                Cancer girls

                6X6

                                Love, Hope, Dream, Be You, ect

                Get someone to help me ship sold art
Ok looking at it like this doesn’t really help me…I have a lot of things I want to do.

This is where I panic – where in the world am I supposed to start with all this??
If you have any ideas, I am ALL ears.

No comments: